Old January 1st 07, 08:43 AM
weatherall weatherall is offline
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I listened to 3.215 and 2.305 which was a much weaker signal and the broadcasts were the same.

I heard the call letters on the 3.215 freq.

They at 10:00 UTC they logged off 3.215 and advised listeners to change
to 9.985.

I don't understand the 2.305 signal.

Brian
2305 + 910 = 3215. This is a common sign that you are using a single-conversion receiver that uses a 455 khz intermediate frequency. It's called an image when a signal is received at a frequency far away from the broadcast frequency. The formula is: image frequency + (2 * receiver's intermediate frequency) = actual frequency. Which radio did you use for this reception?
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/