Old January 1st 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default Change in ARS numbers Pool - Guesses added 12/30/06 - edited.

"John Smith I" wrote in message
Dee Flint wrote:

Dee:

I will be perfectly frank with you. You are very unique, you are female
and you are here; I have a great respect for that one simple fact. Your
sisters seem to lack both the ability and determination to follow you here

I will treat you as I treat any male here, you deserve no less. The fact
you are here gives me confidence you will not turn and run easily; again,
I can have a deep respect for that.

I may fault you, differ with you, be angry with you, in the end I would
shake your hand as that of any other here. You have no need to fear me. I
have only verbal and text arguments to present--my ideas and opinions, if
you like.

Constantly, throughout my entire life I have changed. I may not be the
same man next year as I stand here today. I wish never to get so old I
cannot learn, change, adapt, get along, or face life head on, say my piece
and be done with it. I have great respect for others attempting the same
as I am ...

Now, although I think you suffer from the personalties who have trapped
your ear and offer their guidance to you, I have respect for your
arguments. I will hear your arguments and argue mine against yours,
others, or an army of others.

I doubt you will do differently--that is, if I am any judge of character
at all.

Warmest regards,
John Smith

What else can I say but thank you.