Old January 1st 07, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default So who won the "when does NoCode happen" pool?

John Smith I wrote:
The big question is why Len is so interested in changing the rules of
amateur radio,
when he's not involved with amateur radio in any other way.

Perhaps it just bothers him that someone is having fun?

Now I'd say that must be a trick question, as certainly, on the surface,
it appears only a moron would ask such a thing!

Well, CB John, it seems to have aroused some interest in you.

I'd say Len would do little or nothing to hinder anyone from having
"fun."

I'm of the opinion that attending a social event where Len was present
would virtually guarantee an absence of fun. He has a gift.

Now, for instance, say they were hogging up all the radio freqs
for a good 'ole boys club, he'd be a ****ed as hell--and rightly so!

Len isn't involved in the use of amateur radio frequencies. How is it
his right to be upset? Len isn't a licensed radio amateur.

That is all you are seeing. Len don't give a chit about children having
fun ...

That's incorrect, "John". Len has told us that he has a problem with
children participating in what he sees as an adult activity.

Dave K8MN