Old January 1st 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default So who won the "when does NoCode happen" pool?

"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

Get a licence and try 'slumming' on the ham bands, Len. You won't be the
only one, you know!

Alun,

You have to understand... Lennie doesn't *WANT* to get a ham license. He has
pretty much been posting the same drivel to this newsgroup for a decade. I
refer you to the following posting I made *7* years ago on this very topic:

-=- Begin Dejanews Quote

From: (Mike Deignan)
Subject: Anderson proposes new licensing restrictions
Date: 1999/02/17