Old January 1st 07, 09:33 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Gary KW4Z Gary  KW4Z is offline

Default Ham Radio Operators & CB'ers

And if the wife is talking? (if you have a wife that is?) Just curious
what category she would fall into?

On 12/31/06 11:03 PM, in article ,
"U-Know-Who" wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
U-Know-Who wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
oups.com...

Nelson Blaha wrote:

I keep a CB in my jeep next to the 2m for when I get tired of
self-righteous hams and want to hear some infantile CB'ers

LOL

www.telstar-electronics.com

Don't LOL. They might not buy your splatterboxes. Posted Via Usenet.com
Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
http://www.usenet.com

LOL

LOL!!!!!!