Old January 1st 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default So who won the "when does NoCode happen" pool?

Len thinks there should be such a requirement. He thinks no one under
the age of 14 years
should be able to get any class of US amateur license, regardless of
their ability to pass the license tests.

There is some concern I have mulled over in my mind, about youngsters
getting a ticket too young. Until fairly recently, I thought it would
be great ...

However, having seen quite a few individuals who might be of a "pedo
nature", now not only do I have a concern about youngsters with internet
access but also with a ham ticket!

Regards,
JS