Old January 1st 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default So who won the "when does NoCode happen" pool?

John Smith I wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Well, CB John, it seems to have aroused some interest in you.

"CB John?" Hey, I kinda like the ring to that, it has potential, thanks!

I'd say Len would do little or nothing to hinder anyone from having
"fun."

Really? Looks like Len knows how to have fun to me, I can almost hear
him snickering now--perhaps just my imagination ...

I'm of the opinion that attending a social event where Len was present
would virtually guarantee an absence of fun. He has a gift.

Really? Darn, his dry wit makes me bust a gut often ... wonder how you
could miss that?

Tsk...Jimmie doesn't like HIS gut busted. :-)

He is a morseman amateur extra...he "knows" what is "right"
and none may say nay to his godly words.

Now, for instance, say they were hogging up all the radio freqs for a
good 'ole boys club, he'd be a ****ed as hell--and rightly so!

Len isn't involved in the use of amateur radio frequencies. How is it
his right to be upset? Len isn't a licensed radio amateur.

What does being an amateur radio operator have to do with deciding how
to use the peoples radio frequencies?

It's a "secret" rule invoked by morsemen by some acting of
congress? :-)

That is all you are seeing. Len don't give a chit about children
having fun ...

That's incorrect, "John". Len has told us that he has a problem with
children participating in what he sees as an adult activity.

Now that is just plain false, misleading and outrageous, look at all the
fun Len has here--playing with the children!

Tsk, John, calling these Mighty Macho Morsemen "children!"

For penance you must say 50 Hail Hirams, go, sin no more!

Oh, that poor "bird." I keep flipping him so much to Jimmie...

Happy New Year! (Waiting for Michigan to trounce USC)

LA