Old January 1st 07, 11:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default WARNING - Eton E1 Radio Owners 'possible' Bad Wall Warts - Is Your's OK ?

- - - In ,
- - - Bart Bailey km6rf@... wrote:
-
- I recently encountered an anomaly with my supplied wall wart
- that I've never seen before. It went dead and upon inspection
- noticed that a blister developed on the side of the case.
- This was a surprise as I had thought it to be one of the best
- wall warts I'd ever seen, with the third pin grounding etc.
- I plan to send it back to see what they do, replace it or
- ignore me, in the next few days.
-
- I posted a pic on the newsgroup
- news:alt.binaries.pictures.tools
- as I don't think attachments are
- allowed in yahoo group messages.
-
- Bart
-

BART - Call Eton Corp ASAP {Tuesday} and give them all
the INFO off your Wall Wart plus the Serial Number of
Your Radio.

WARNING - Bad Wall Warts
- It's Not About The Wall Wart.
- It's Not About The Radio
- IT'S ABOUT PROTECTING YOUR HOME AND FAMILY [.]

HELLO EVERYONE - Take-the-Time to have a Look at
your Wall Wart - Do You See Anything Visibly Wrong ?
* If So - Don't Use It -and- Let Us Know.
* More Importantly - Tell the Eton Corp ASAP !

REMEMBER - Be Safe and Enjoy your Eton E1 Radios.

e1'ing you all ~ RHF