Old January 1st 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
helmsman helmsman is offline

Default New Year's Resolutions

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 09:51:34 -0500, lsmyer wrote:

1. Lose the 4 pounds I gained the week of Christmas. (I ate whole-grain
cereal for breakfast and I plan to take a walk this afternoon).
2. Get a new radio in 2007. (I'm strongly considering the new KA2100.
I've never seen a reason to pay more for a Kaito, but now that shipping
from China has become so high, I might be getting my first soon.)
3. Get major stress out of my life. (I'm going through a divorce so that
should work itself out by itself in a few months.)
4. Get minor stress out of my life. (I was getting seriously annoyed by
that stupid guy who keeps putting down everybody's radios, so I blocked
his posts last night, and now this board is once again fun to read and
post in.)

Kill files are good, I have about 14, much less stress :')