Old January 2nd 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Mike Coslo Mike Coslo is offline

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Ham Radio

Jack Schmidling wrote in news:12p3t9jo63cff9
@corp.supernews.com:

Jon Teske wrote:

Check the link at 1030 EST Dec 26 it appears to be broken.

Seems to be a problem with low budget web hosts. Good news is it's up
more than down.

I am
interested in seeing it since I was licensed only a short time
afterwards. My ticket issued Jan 56, but test done in 55. I was then
K9CAH so I was also licensed in the MidWest in Wisconsin. I was
13.

Wunder if you know/knew K9CAQ Wayne from Three Rivers Wi.

Holy Cow, Jack! Do you ever sleep? 8^) Plenty of interests there, and an
entertaining web site.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -