Old January 1st 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default So who won the "when does NoCode happen" pool?

- Have there been *any* problems of that nature in amateur radio?

When you have seen that priests, school teachers, and gov't officials
have all had problems with child molesters in their ranks, logic demands
you attend to the fact they are here with us ...

And, yanno, 'specially the blond blue eyed female teachers, they bother
me the most--wish they would come to me for "counseling" poor babies ...
evil grin

Actually, I think they are the most hideous. According to statistics,
the young men they molest all grow up and become molesters themselves.
However, unlike their female counterparts they do NOT receive a simple
slap on the hand, they do prison time ... time to reverse this
perversity and punish the females equally.

Regards,
JS