Old January 2nd 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] miso@sushi.com is offline

Default Art Bell's Shortwave Radios.

wrote:
I think someone once said he sold off some of his Shortwave gear before
he moved to the Philipines.Gee whiz,,, what was he thinking? He could
have left them at his place in Pahrump or put them in storage somewhere.
cuhulin.

He brought his gear to the PI. He will probably buy new gear for the US
since nobody wants to pay customs more than once.

I'd expect him to maintain residences in both countries. Hey, he has
the money. You gotta spend it somehow. Ham gear and a young wife sounds
like good places to invest your money.

I really have to laugh at all these yahoos on the net wagging their
fingers at Art, when we know they are all just jealous.