Old January 2nd 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Kaito KA2100 coming to U.S. (Redsun RP2100)

DC - Nice to see you posting here.

Let-Us-Do-The-Math :

1 - Redsun RP2100 Radio via eBay from China (PRC)
eBay Buy-It-Now Price $56.90
Plus China Mail Cost of $48.00
Equals a Total Price of $104.90

This is about $105 to get the Redsun RP2100 Radio
to your Door and all you have is a Mainland China
{Redsun} Warrenty that will cost you $48 to start
with to Mail it back to China. {Let the Fun Begin}

So... A Price of $130 in the USA for a Kaito KA2100
with a USA Warranty with return Mail within the USA
IMHO - Ain't Such A Bad Deal ! ~ RHF

May I State - In The Interest Of Full Disclosure :
I bought my Redsun RP2100 Radio via eBay
from China -and- I like it very much and feel
that it is a very good 'portable' AM & FM plus
Shortwave Radio with many quality features.

If you like the GE Superadio and the Grundig S350 Radios :
Then get the Redsun RP2100 Radio -and- get the best of both.

NOTES :
1 - I like it very much = Love It !
2 - Feel = Feelings* Are Facts.
* Because as Radio Enthusiasts :
"We" each have a Relationship with "Our" Radios.