Old January 2nd 07, 12:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default No More Element 1

I wish they'd all leave. :-)

I just wish they'd behave.

"Behave" might be asking just too much. :-)

We'll all find out the effective date of FCC 07-178 after Tuesday.
The "fat lady" is coming to the microphone, music ready, the
orchestra warming up and soon she'll sing. It's almost a
Wagnerian Opera setting! :-)

Except there will be hecklers shouting STFU at the fat lady (borrowed
from a babs streisand concert) .

Sort of like Wagner's accident on the ladder when he hollered
"Gotterdammerung!" after slipping...

LA

I was trimming limbs from a pin oak back in Illinois. A fairly large
branch swung down, still "hinged" to the tree, and knocked the ladder
right out from under me. I guess Waggs and I have something in common?
;^)