Old January 2nd 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd Schleck Lloyd Schleck is offline

Default Were the moderated newsgroup proponents just blowing smoke?

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 12:12:55 -0500, wrote:

as to winning I have won already I was not seleinced by you and your
friends

I'm sorry, but I have this mental image of you standing on a heap of
garbage at the local landfill with arms outstreached and saying, "This
is all mine." Bwahahahahahaha! 'Cause that's all you've got Mark - a
garbage heap.

On the other hand, when I want serious discussion of amateur radio
matters, I go to a place where you're not allowed -
http://www.qrz.com.

Soy yer nora, Mark; soy yer nora. You were kicked off qrz.com for a
very good reason. Back into my twit filters you go.

*plonk*