Old January 2nd 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO N9NEO is offline

Default Kaito KA2100 coming to U.S. (Redsun RP2100)

John Smith I wrote:
RHF wrote:
"We" each have a Relationship with "Our" Radios.

I wondered what was wrong with some of these guys here, thanks! That
explains it.

Sexual relationships with radios, geesh! Who'd have thought ...

Regards,
JS

I don't recall RHF saying anything about sex. He said relationship.
Not sexual relationship. Since we are on the subject tho I will have
to tell you that I have a silver DE1103 and then I bought the Black
KA1103. After having the black radio I will never go back to the
silver.

NEO