Old January 2nd 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO N9NEO is offline

Default Ouch!

I ordered the unit from Kaito for $141.73 Let me tell you that that is
a lot of money for a radio that costs about 57 dollars on Epay. I am
glad to have the conus warranty though. I see a few units have come
across with no audio on Yahoo group although I think one fixed itself.

It comes with the KA33 (I think that is number) antenna. That is a
loop antenna that looks like the KA31 but does MW bamd as well and has
a coupling unit for the ferrite bar. I'm sure I will have fun with
radio and it has IF out for experiments with SSB and AM and so forth.

73
N9NEO

JUST SAY NEO!