Old January 3rd 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default GET MORE CHANNELS, POWER, & RANGE!

Lou Franklin wrote:
Please visit our Web site, where you can download our unique catalog
of CB Radio Specialties, or check out our most popular schematics
(TriPower RF linear amp, Dynamic Speech Processor, FM3 circuit, Roger
Beep, etc.) and other CB technical articles at:

Since I'm designing my own speech processor... I couldn't resist
hooking up Lou's to test the performance. Actually, it did work... but
like I suspected... was quite distorted. He claims in his ad that this
distortion is not audible. I'm sorry to say that it sounded very fuzzy
on my test headset. This is what it looked like on my bench.
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/pic003.jpg