Old January 2nd 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Walmart promoting mini-flourescent bulbs in the name ofenviron...

I bought something for five dollars at the Goodwill store this
afternoon.It has a circular flouresecent light and a magnafying glass
lens.The light and lens assembly/unit are mounted on an ajustable arm
which is mounted to another adjustable arm for setting the light/lens
assembly at a convenient height,the whole thing is mounted on a stand
similar to a floor lamp.Actually,it is the second such lamp I have
bought at the Goodwill over the years.The first one I gave to my sister
for her sewing room.
cuhulin