Old January 3rd 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Walmart Promoting Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL) BulbsI...

But,but,but,and this is a big BUT,,,, in the good old summertime,will
the bugs be attracted to those new fangled light bulbs like they are to
the good old fashioned incadescent light bulbs? To heck with those new
fangled light bulbs,give me the good old fashioned incadescent light
bulbs any day/night! I don't care how many watts I waste,I pay for the
watts I use,they are my watts.Who would I be saving those new fangled
watts in new fangled light bulbs for anyway?
cuhulin,the big time wattage waster