Old January 4th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike mike is offline

Default FA:/ Wellbrook Communications ALA1530+

Please e-mail any questions, I am devoted to radio and not a snob nosed
knowitall. Love to hear from anyone in Delaware. The Loop Antenna on
Ebay is one of the best and I have a vast knowledge and first hand use
of many types of antenna's from Loops to Beverages. I am a member of
the NRC and have heard Kuwait (1548Khz) using this antenna from my
backyard deck. I have a K9AY Loop antenna which is why I am selling and
also because DX'ing from the car is often cumbersome. I have a
cigarette lighter plug that works with the positive tip interface.
(Comes with wallwart) During the day groundwave signal were heard from
Newak, Delaware to Detroit's WJR. I hope you will be inspired to bid.
This antenna does a lot and I don't want to be too wordy.

Mike

Ebay item# 190068759338