Old January 4th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default No More Element 1

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
It seems that your "proof" isn't proof at all of what you claim. Aren't
your skills in creating a Google search up to the task at hand?
I can't google up something which has been deleted, such as your claim
that Veteran's always have their hands out.
I have never deleted the Google archive of any post I've made. Perhaps
you should examine the possibility that your memory is faulty. Do you
find a Google archive where you've made a claim that I said something
like that? Maybe that's what you remember.

Your thoughts seem to be straying all over the place, Brian.
Who the heck is Brian?

You said that I was anonymous, didn't you?

You post anonymously. You use neither your name nor your callsign in
your posts.

Kindly show me where in Part 97 that I must do so.

Now you're trying to change the game. I never said that we'd find
anything about it in Part 97. After all, usenet isn't amateur radio.
I said that you post anonymously and that neither your name nor your
call appear in your posts.

Didn't you?

Do I have to Google that?

I wouldn't be very optimistic about the outcome.

Dave, you've confused yourself. I'm either anonymous or I'm not. Make
up your mind.

I'm not confused, Brian. I think your track record with Google searches
leaves a lot to be desired.

Dave K8MN