Old January 4th 07, 12:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default If Frank reveals one of his secret designs... he'll have to kill us

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Wrong again, Brian. Most of my work was done at work on the company
computers, so I don't have access to most of it even if I -could- post
it. But you're in luck; I was just doing my annual file-cabinet clean
out and ran across a schematic for part of a preliminary Class D audio
amp I designed about ten years ago. The technology was moving fast at
the time and the design was only used for a year or two, but I still
blurred out the name:

www.icehouse.net/wirenut/2934d3.jpg

Here's a couple scans of pcb art I found in a pile of other papers.
The first is an EM monitor I whipped up for a friend's project for her
Master's thesis relating to computer monitors (needed to eliminate a
suggested confound). The second is one of many variations of a 8255
I/O card; I don't remember what application this one was for:

www.icehouse.net/wirenut/elf-4.jpg
www.icehouse.net/wirenut/8255v8.jpg

As for my personal projects, there is gobs of stuff. Let's start with
something simple like a capacitance amplifier:

www.icehouse.net/wirenut/c-amp.gif

And don't forget the Twisty-Buster:

www.icehouse.net/wirenut/tb_rdf2.gif
www.icehouse.net/wirenut/tb_rdf_o.gif

Here's an audio compressor I started a few years ago and has been on
the shelf awaiting refinement:

www.icehouse.net/wirenut/tub_comp.gif

Most of that stuff is not RF related... and is older than dirt (tube
audio compressor...LOL)
Most don't have any indication that you were the originator.
Yet you're so vociferous in your attack of my RF amplifier design.
Why is that Frank?... when you obviously have very little RF
experience.

What's new? Glad you asked...
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...s/WhatsNew.htm