Old January 5th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default No More Element 1

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
It seems that your "proof" isn't proof at all of what you claim. Aren't
your skills in creating a Google search up to the task at hand?
I can't google up something which has been deleted, such as your claim
that Veteran's always have their hands out.
I have never deleted the Google archive of any post I've made. Perhaps
you should examine the possibility that your memory is faulty. Do you
find a Google archive where you've made a claim that I said something
like that? Maybe that's what you remember.

Your thoughts seem to be straying all over the place, Brian.

Who the heck is Brian?

You said that I was anonymous, didn't you?
You post anonymously. You use neither your name nor your callsign in
your posts.

Kindly show me where in Part 97 that I must do so.

Now you're trying to change the game. I never said that we'd find
anything about it in Part 97. After all, usenet isn't amateur radio.

You mean I'm not breaking FCC regulations?

What about usenet regulations?

I said that you post anonymously and that neither your name nor your
call appear in your posts.

Yet you know my name.

Yet you know my call.

And yet you still claim I'm anonymous.

Didn't you?

Do I have to Google that?

I wouldn't be very optimistic about the outcome.

Dave, you've confused yourself. I'm either anonymous or I'm not. Make
up your mind.

I'm not confused, Brian. I think your track record with Google searches
leaves a lot to be desired.

Dave K8MN

I think you should google up "definition: anonymous."

You seem to be having problems with it.