Old January 5th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Scoot Scoot is offline

Default help with mounting on-glass ant on 2005 Toyota 4Runner

Hi Gang,

Could someone help me with advice on mounting an dual band on-glass
antenna on my 4Runner. I have heard that you cannot mount on-glass
antennas on auto-glass with metal in them, so has any one else mounted
a on-glass antenna on their 4Runner of similar year? I guess I don't
want to use a trunck mount since it will dig into the paint on the
underneath of the trunk and I will get rust with the salty Hawaii
climate. Any suggestions?

Aloha and 73,
Scott