Old January 6th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
COLIN LAMB COLIN LAMB is offline

Default Mod Transformer

And, they work great as a replacement transformer for the Viking/ B&W,
DX-100 series. Just the right size and winding ratio is close enough.

I used one years ago in my Viking 1 that had been the backup transmitter at
a local broadcast station. They had removed the original transformer and
used a 200 pound boatanchor at the bottom of the rack mount. I got mine
sans transformer and the ART-13 transformer fit perfectly.

I miss that old rig.

73, Colin K7FM