Old January 5th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Default OT Parallel to USB Cable

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

I looked around and couldn't find an easy way to make the above cable

from seperate usb and parallel cables. Any ideas?

Thanx, Jim.

Not sure what you're trying to do but 24hoursupport.helpdesk is a good
group to ask about such things if you don't find your answer here. You
can ask about almost anything there.

Hey Steve, got the daughter a new computer for the holidays and it
doesn't come with a parallel port for the printer. I priced the
USB/parallel cable up to $40 and said sod that. Since I have both cables
I figured I'd combine the two. Call me cheap, I'd say frugal hehehe.

There ya go, handy with a roll of duct tape too! Hey I have a little bit of
NY in my ear on the radio. I'll call Enzo some bad names again and see if
Jersey Joe will pass the message on.

Wish I could yak but at the mo' the ant is down. Could put it in the
mobile I guess.