Old March 15th 04, 02:55 AM
Ralph Mowery

"James Nipper" wrote in message

I have a small antenna Rotor, ChannelMaster, that has developed a problem.
The antenna will not turn in either direction. The control box
**pointer** moves around like it is working, but the antenna does not
rotate. I have checked the wires for breaks, etc, and have climbed the

tower
to make sure the wires are still connected to the rotor. I have also
checked for binding, and find no problems.

Try a new capacitor. If you can not locate a replacemnet try connecting the
negative leads of two electrolytic capacitors together and connect the
positive leads to where the old capacitor is . Use double the value of MMF
of the old capacitor and a voltage rating equal or greater than the old one.