Old January 6th 07, 10:35 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default Simple fool Markie

an old friend wrote:
MarQueerMyDear wrote:
John Smith I wrote:

I have seen smaller men than you, but so redundantly incessant?

Did you say that before or after you swollowed brian's load?

backlsiding on your therapy I see woger

"Backsliding" on your Hooked On Phonics studies I see, Marqueer the
high school dropout who pretends he has "three college degrees" yet
can't spell past the 3rd grade level.