Old October 25th 03, 11:07 PM
PieroIK2VTJ

But it seems it's the only program to design matching attenuators for a
given loss between two dissimilar impedances.

I'm sorry to say NO.
Maybe your program is better, but not the only!
I will try soon your PADMATCH, but you can try my Excel application that
does (I suppose) the same.
You will find it at site in signature. On main menu chose (sorry it's only
Italian):
Strumenti-Attenuatori-Passivi and then click on the first asterisk in the
page(*).
If you have problem with the language, and want to know something, ask me,
please.

--

73 de IK2VTJ, Piero.
http://www.ardf.it