Old January 8th 07, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
C. J. Clegg C. J. Clegg is offline

Default What is BEST all-tube, general coverage receiver under $1000? Under $2000?

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 03:29:32 -0800, Dale wrote:

OK, you've got your tube rigs, and found a way to power them (maybe
a steam-powered generator fueled by the corpses?). Who do you plan to
listen / talk to, and why? Are they making preparations as well?

Beats me. Not my job. All I can do is try to be prepared myself, in some
minor sort of a way.