Old January 8th 07, 12:33 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default Speech Processor Product - Your Input is Requested

Frank Dullard wrote:
There won't be too many, not with the bad reputation he's creating for
himself in this group by having his ignorant ass handed to him all the
time. I'm beginning to think the fool actually -wants- to fail.

Thanks Mr. Dullard for your comments. I hope others will visit
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm
and provide us with constructive material.

www.telstar-electronics.com