Old January 9th 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alabama.general
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default woger on RRAPage

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:24:14 -0500, "Lloyd Davies"

woger why do you have keep adding NGs everytime you post

And why are you too ****ing stupid to remove them?

I am fully able to remove but that does not undo the damage Tom

are you too stupid to understand that it does indeed seem so

once the thread has been spamed over many NG's it is likely to stay
that so I don't fight that but since you answered for woger why do you
add NG's to most thread wogertom

You don't deserve a reply, but I'll indulge you anyway; MORON.

http://www.usenet.com