Old January 9th 07, 12:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Al Patrick Al Patrick is offline

Default Sad Situation

wrote:
On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 20:29:36 -0500, Al Patrick

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 19:58:18 -0500, Al Patrick
wrote:

God must seem pretty "rude and mean spirited" to you too! That is if
you bother to read about His "redevelopment" of Sodom and Gomorrah in
the book of Genesis in the Holy Bible. :-)

which had nothing to do gods opinion on homosexaul behavoir but on the
refusaul of the Sodomites to follow th laws on Hositality
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Check out Genesis 18:20 forward.

read it many times and still nothing aof what you claim it says

What I claim it says? I QUOTED to you from the King James Version also
known as the Authorized Version of the Bible. Perhaps you have your
own homo-approved version of the Bible which leaves that out! ??

Oh, I can imagine how one such "version" might read but then it would
not be the HOLY Bible but perhaps a mockery of the Bible.