Old January 9th 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default Do no-code hams wipe their butts?

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
et...
John Doe wrote:
Hey the CODE is dead - why don't you get off of this subject?

Code is presently alive and well on 40m with
a couple of dozen QSOs going on.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Cecil,

Code "isn't" dead "completely", I think we all know that. I believe I am
safe in saying that what this guy was getting to was - SC's vigilance to
keep insulting No Code Hams OR Ham want to bes. There really IS no reason to
keep that up. There is nothing we can do to bring it back - the decision has
been made - whether we like it or not. Insults can only help "kill" the
hobby.

I've said it before, I'll say it again - if you like it - USE IT. If not -
so what!

The horse has been beaten to death - past death, now into the dust. Give it
a break. I've blocked all that have supported "his" stupid remarks and
argument. It has been going on for at least 6 months. IT IS OVER!