Old January 10th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Avery W3AVE Avery W3AVE is offline

Default Manual/any info on McLaughlin SSB adapter

I just snagged a J.L.A. McLaughlin MCL-10VBX on ebay. It's a SSB
adapter like the CV-591, but earlier, probably 1952ish. I couldn't find
more than a couple of NG hits referencing it.

I would love an original manual or a clean copy, and any other
information that's out there about the unit, the manufacturer,
McLaughlin himself, etc. I have a couple of pieces he wrote for QST but
they weren't related to this product.

Thanks.

Avery W3AVE
Potomac, Md.