Old January 10th 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default One way to promote learning of code ...

John Smith I wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
Straight keys are relatively easy to recognize.
Sometimes it is impossible to program a machine
to be that bad on purpose. :-) I heard a guy on
straight key night where his dits were 75% the
length of his dahs - amazingly hard to copy.

You find me a hacker (i.e. "Professional Software Engineer") who says
that would be even above childs play and I will give up my anonymity.
On a complexity scale of 1-to-10 that does NOT even register ...

Methinks you misunderstood. My point is that a computer
is absolutely necessary to be able to copy that guy's
bad fist. I doubt that any human ears could do it.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com