Old January 10th 07, 10:46 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default GeorgeF update

brad wrote:

Any update on the status of his case? I was under the impression he might
get some serious time for what he was up to.

I sent off an email to one of the newspaper reporters down there in Florida that
I had corresponded with previously inquiring about any new info but have not yet
received a reply.

wrote in message
oups.com...
If it wasn't stolen, then he earned it selling a book that emphasized
the power of positive thought to make slot machines hit jackpots.

I cannot believe people would pay money to such a con artist.
GOOD THING ABOUT POSITIVE THOUGHT... IT DOESN'T RUN OFF THE LAW!!

Once a con... always a con.

dxAce wrote:
DougSlug wrote:

Criminal activities aside, he sure has a nice looking shack!

The best equipment stolen money can buy!