Old January 11th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] N0vfpsucks@aol.com is offline

Default they want me to lead men in battle, Hell no I punce

wrote:
On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 18:06:15 -0500, "DeLorean" anon@anon wrote:

So, let's re-cap Mark's wonderful life, as he tells it:

"they want to do soemthing I have never done before lead men in
battle

yes I said it so what it at least is true unlike your ravings

now what is your problem?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I have a friend that works for PERSCOM in Alexandria. Well find out if
Markie is FOS, but I suspect like a majority of sexual deviants, and
considering all the free time he has to post to the NG's, Markie is
probably an under acheiver just like Woger and Lloyd.

Dloyd Lavies - Slime Lord and Talk Show Buffon

"In the Domestic Rear"