Old January 11th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default rec.radio.amateur.moderated moderated

U-Know-Who wrote:
wrote in message
news

take what Tom another is Not Lloyd batch of lies and half truth and
outright fantsy
http://bi-boi.blogspot.com/

now you join the ranks of the outright forgers I see Tom

No Markie. It is the truth. You deserve the mess you've made for yourself.

it is lie the problem is not of My making at all. It results from Steve
to go stlaking ing into my life bring up something I never would deny
and try to balckmail me with he then moved on to making death threats
about it

I certainly did nothing to deserve being blackmailed nor do I deserve
to be harrassed by the like of you who I hope but doubt would be
excluded by the proposed moderation which is the topic of this thread
dispite your efforts at threadjacking

no one deserves to be threatened with MURDER and meyhem and harrased
for many simply for being Bisexaul and out of the closet my principle
objection to the proposal is that one of the proposed mods is guilty of
gay bashing HERE in RRAP another the listed prime author is guilty of
aserting preveldges for himself that he has tried to deny others

I have no real obection to a moderated gruop but I object to one
moderated unfairly as I expect this proposal to result in if adopted in
its present form

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/