Old January 11th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default woger on RRAPage

wrote in message
On 10 Jan 2007 18:48:52 -0800, "Dloyd" wrote:

whined:
On 10 Jan 2007 17:02:40 -0800, wrote:

I have a friend that works for PERSCOM in Alexandria.
you arenot you you are forgeing a claim to be LLoyd therefore per
Robeson rules everything you post is lie
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Markie,

. Last, my posts are not a lie, nor do they need to
be, I will call my friend that works in the Hoffman Building to find
out what I already think is true.

all of your posts about me are lies and you lack the right information
to make any iquriy at DoD since the name on my file is not exactly
Mark Morgan but it is the name on my birth record nor does my address
amtch this nor does it need to since I have left a PoC next the DoD
can' not legaly release the information you claim to be able to obtain
so you are either lying or confessing to intnet to comit a crime a
felony

so you will come back and post your lies a day or so why not just skip
the intervening time and tell your lie NOW and save us all the trouble

you are a lying sack of **** jioned at the hip to Wismen and Robeson

you do need to lie for some reason for some reason you feel empowered
to medle in what is none of your affair

Are you kidding Mark? "Meddle in what is none of your affair" is your sole
purpose for being here.

http://www.usenet.com