Old January 11th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
AaronJ AaronJ is offline

Default One way to promote learning of code ...

Cecil Moore wrote:

Anyone using an IC-756PRO for CW is using a computer. :-)

And it can be handy. Sometimes when I'm playing with the computer CW program and
it's printing well, I can have a short conversation with the XYL and then catch
up on the QSO a minute later. Some oldtimers used to claim to be able to head
copy on the radio and chat with a person in the room at the same time. But I
could never do that...