Old January 11th 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Ralph Ralph is offline

Default More Mark bull

wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:48:07 -0500, "Ralph" anon@anon wrote:

Mark hijacks another topic. He punces.

no Not looyd how names you going to use TODAY

Mark, you seem to be squirming a bit more now that someone has threatened

dig into your alleged military past.

nope just pointing what you already KNOW that you blowing smoke and
now talking about YOUR own threat in the 3rd person

This is quite apparently causing you to
feel uncomfortable.

nah not much in my army could cause me any real discomfort these days
a few things like info if you could get it that would allow the cyber
stalkers

like ways to track down for further harrassment OTHER memeber of my
family other friend of mine that you would surely ahrrass

Perhaps if you weren't such a mental midget to begin with...and had been
intelligent enough to not use your real name in these groups in the first
place...you wouldn't be the victim of ANY "ahrrass".
Nobody feels sorry for you. Yes, some of us pity you, but that's a different
story.