Old January 12th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default RFD: rec.radio.amateur.moderated moderated in accurate information

wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:07:39 -0600, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:45:08 -0600, "Paul W. Schleck, K3FU"
wrote:

Hi Mark. Having a great day, are we? LOL!

could be better of course Tom but I thank you for your concern I am
sure we all know exactly how deep it goes

but things are not doing too bad soft day at work a bit exsaperating
the way Paul sheck dumped this out there with very little real
explation

??? Dumped what?

http://www.usenet.com