Old January 12th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default RFD: rec.radio.amateur.moderated moderated

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bob Brock wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:44:45 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:36:30 -0500, Bob Brock
wrote:

please try this gruop agin in few months the Procder are through
crying and NoCoder are still waiting the very end of the matter

I am curious and doing reasearch on wether there is colaration of
being for or against this NG and ones stance on code testing I
respectly ask if you were either ProCode or Nocode or none of the
above I thank esp if you satisfy my curiousity

73

I am one of those that were alleged not to exist. I've waited for
over 10 years for code to go away before I would upgrade. However, I
decided that, rather than waste time here, my efforts would be better
spent actively trying to drag ham radio into the 20th century.

thank you for indulging me in my curousity

That being said. I see no benefit to a moderated group and would not
participate in one. Self-moderation by all sides would go a long
ways. Establishing a moderated newsgroup on policy defeats it's own
purpose of providing open discussion.

I see a few benifits and might post in one to see if they are
worthwhile but I am dubios myself

Perhaps those who control the Big 8 will feel the same as myself.
Perhaps they won't. Either way, it's of no real consequence since I
have no interest in subscribing to such a newsgroup.

again thank you for answering my question

Then stop all the whining!!!!

what whing the only one whinning is you and lloyd assuming you are both
not the same person

You told me my name is "Tom" didn't ya?

http://www.usenet.com