Old January 12th 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd Morgan Lloyd Morgan is offline

Default Abuse is no longer being tolerated

On 11 Jan 2007 18:39:50 -0800, an_old_friend wrote:

Lloyd Morgan wrote:
On 11 Jan 2007 13:38:00 -0800, an_old_friend wrote:

of those express an opinion on the proposed Moderated NG All Known
procoders that have made statements on the Subject make satements in

[Flusssssssh!]

It isn't about code, and nobody but you has claimed that it is. It is
about USENET ABUSE AND THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF IT! You are
perceived as a gross abuser, along with several other people, and the
intention is to establish a newsgroup where people like you can't carry
out your abuse any longer.

funny how that is not what the mods say

You live in a different world from everyone else. Clearly, you have not
understood the intent of the RFD.

But I must admit one thing: I'm enjoying watching you twist slowly in
the breeze. I'm gloating. I'm thinking about months and months of spew
from you, and I know that you are finally getting what you deserved a
long, long time ago.

I love it, and I'm gloating.

The more you hate it, the more I love it, and I'm really gloating big
time. Please keep on hating it, and I'll keep on gloating. Revenge is
sweet.