Old January 12th 07, 12:13 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default The fastest way to destroy ham radio is to eliminate the CW requirement.

_

LOL....from what I hear on the bands I would suggest hams police
themselves first before they worry about newcomers.

yes. Here, I hear long time hams who know and passed the morse code
test, singing on the ham bands. These hams don't report the other hams
for violating FCC rules by singing on the ham bands, yet these very
same hams report cb operators they hear singing on the cb bands.

That shows what kind of people the hams are.

some hams esp old time hams that were morse tested and aproved