Old January 12th 07, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Scanning in Aruba?

Jesse wrote:

" wrote in
ups.com:

My wife and I are going to Aruba in March, and I am trying to find out
that countries scanner laws.
Haven't had much luck googling it,
anybody been there...do they dispatch in English or in Papiamento, the
native language
Even a url that has scanner laws in other countries would be helpful
Thanks
Doug

True, search for anything on Aruba these days and you'll just get links about
missing blondes and drug deals.
I believe the official language there is Dutch.

Yes, according to the CIA Factbook: Languages: Dutch (official), Papiamento (a
Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, English dialect), English (widely spoken), Spanish.