Old January 12th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default Well, Morse Code *is* Digital... hey mod will this sort of troling be premited

wrote:
Western Digital 500 GB external USB hard drive - note the ventilation
holes:

http://regmedia.co.uk/2006/06/06/wes...tal_mybook.jpg

73 es KC de N2EY

th seemingly on topic but clearly when you get into it off topic and
misleading article

it might well be premited since in this case it is funny, in which I
must ask if pointing out that it is misleading and (depending on the
example) anoying or offensive to someone that mods did not consider be
permited

as I have said I not altogther opposed to the proposal but the decision
is IN the details and we are not getting the details