Old January 13th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Barry Barry is offline

Default Why Can't I Buy Any IRC's At The P.O.?

You're lucky. The post office is saving you money. Buy IRCs from QSL
managers selling them and you'll save a lot of money. Going rate
these days is about $1.20. Make sure you get the new ones, as the old
ones expired the first of the year.

Personally, I use greenstamps, rather than IRCs 99% of the time.
Barry W2UP

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 01:50:13 -0000, "Terry Palmersheim"
wrote:

I've tried to buy IRC's (International Reply Coupons) at the local P.O.,
even though they have them, they won't sell them! Their screen says: "Not
For Sale" when they are scanned.
This has happened at the main Helena, MT P.O. and Tuesday at the Missoula,
MT P.O.
Anyone else experiencing this problem? BTW, these are the new ones good
until 2009.

--
Note - Remove the X from my e-mail address for direct replies